Justice, Law and Order Sector Secretariat
The secretariat coordinates the implementation of the Justice Sector planning and implementation framework (SIP). Providing strategic thinking to the sector to the sector, technical guidance in policy, long range and medium term planning and is responsible for quality assurance.
As Technical Advisor I specifically:
- Provide programme management and technical advisory services to the criminal justice programmes,
- Contribute to the development of sector programmes,
- Liaise with partners in the development and implementation of Sector programmes, plans and budgets,
- Nurture relationships in the areas of criminal justice, and
- provide support to sector management structures in the implementation of Sector Strategic Investment Plan (SIP) and general support to the other Sector programmes.