- Experienced people manager.
- Broad overview of new media technology.No detailed technical knowledge though.
- Good organisational skills and commitment to the cause.
- An experienced, hands-on digital project manager accountable for leading the development, execution, and management of innovative, results-oriented, cross-media digital projects.
- A passionate agile advocate converging business and consumer needs when collaborating with teams on new media projects.
- Constantly inspired and fascinated by the ever-changing world of new media with an agile skill set built on the the art of leveraging digital technologies.
- Ability to well in a work in a team environment
- Friendly and able to develop good customer relations
- Enjoys learning new tasks and taking on new challenges
- Enjoys acting as an Agile Coach thoughout the organisation
- Fluent in Dutch and Englisch (spoken and written), German (basic spoken and understanding), French (basic understanding)
- Writing User Stories as part of the functional specifications of a project.
Hiking, Reading web & project management releated books, Mountainbike, Gardening, Music Festivals.
Organising ski and hiking trips.Organising teambuilding activitities for local sport clubs and companies.
Jan 2010 - Present
Jan 2011 - Present
Sales & Account Management
- New Business Development in digital online marketing market
- Account Management for projects where different competence centers are involved
- Agile project management (Scrum & Kanban based) for several large scale projects.
- Responsible for budget, scope and quality and briefing the technical team and scrummaster.
- Acting as a proxy-product owner between the customer and the production team.
- Working on new initiatives within our group.
- Definition and compliance schedules
- Ensuring the coherence of the overall project (graphic, legal, etc..), its quality and performance monitoring;
- Coordination of stakeholder teams (design, technical, legal, etc..) and potential providers / partners
Monitoring of budgets and ensuring the profitability of projects
Interface with permanent clients: reporting, meetings, counseling.
2005 - 2010
- 2005 – 2010 : Managing Director Boulevart (in 2010 renamed to District01)
- Sales & Account Management e-marketing and digital project for several SMB & large accounts.
- Steering Board member on large scale projects (100-500K projects)
- Performing Project Management on several webtechnology based projects.
- Management of production, project management & office support teams including performance, recruitment and appraisals
- Member of the management team responsible for company performance, direction and strategy
- Responsible for implementing agile/scrum project methodology throughout the whole organisation.
- Agile Coach within the organisation for all project mangers.
- Initiator for new initiatives like Monkeyshot (user exeperinece design competence center), and Dradis (mobile iphone development), Little Miss Robot (creative studio)
- Management of new media projects from conception and planning, to delivery and support
- Ensuring projects are delivered to specification, on time and within budget by means of Agile project management methodology
- Key liaison point between clients, the account management team and production
- Assisting with specifying and testing webtechnology applications
1997 - 2005
Business Unit Manager
- 1997 – 2000 : Developing Lotus Notes/Domino applications for several customers, including workflow, web and CRM, HR and Legal applications.
- Developing document management systems for BASF Antwerp with Lotus technology.
- Project Manager for Lotus Notes/Domino, SAP & Documentum integration
- 2000 – 2005 : Business Unit Manager Lotus Department
- Sales & Business Development & Project Management for several projects & accounts.
- Peoplemanagement for a 20 person development & system administration team.
1997 - 1997
Lotus Notes/Domino Consultant
- Lotus Notes/Domino Research & Development consultant for the General Motors account.
- Implementation & server migration for General Motors Russia (Moscow & Elabuga – Kazan)
1988 - 1997
- 1988 : Mainframe operator
- 1989 – 1992 : Providing in-company PC Support
- 1992 – 1997 Implementation ofLotus Notes/Domino within the organisation of BASF Antwerp
- Responsible for Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure & and actively involved in Lotus development projects.
- Training end-users in working with Lotus Notes Mail and applications