President & Owner
Lucille A Engbert Consulting
Developed customized business development programs and marketing implementations on both a client and customer level and facilitated business-to-business introductions. Examples of client activities include the following:
- Currently supporting regional provider of Business Services Firm.
- Updating marketing strategies and communications and collateral materials to enhance competitive position. Assisting in the management of the sales system to improve sales results, including telemarketing efforts.
- Research, qualify, hire supporting services and staff for International Business Consulting Services Firm .
- Sales Associate for local prominent Residential and Commercial Developer.
- Setting appointments, showing new home properties and supporting all levels of sales and marketing needs and efforts as deemed.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Firm specializing in Ad Valorem Tax Consulting for major commercial real estate owners and governmental taxing bodies including City of Pittsburgh Controller’s Office, Allegheny County Controller’s Office and numerous school districts throughout western Pennsylvania.
- Participated in the development and successful marketing launch of a Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal System for use by taxing bodies and tax payers in establishing accurate Fair Market Values.
- Corporation specialized in Private Investigation, Executive Defensive Tactics Training, Corporate Reduction in Force, Workplace Violence Prevention & Intervention and operation of a $2.5 million public indoor firearms shooting range and training facility.
- Held contract position as Vice President of Marketing & Business Development. Focused on business development of private, public and corporate services as well as the management of assigned private investigation tactics assisting law firms and their clients.
- Corporation specialized in Marketing Communications, Public/Media Relations and Research Services for corporations.
- Held contract position of Director of Marketing & Business Development. Assisted in the development of a customer database, marketing communications collateral materials, web site layout and content. Responsible for new business development.
- Corporation specialized in Business Development Consulting.
- Developed telemarketing and sales staffing, training, sales and marketing strategies and methodologies. Assisted client in customer proposal development with reference to market research, strategic marketing plans, branding, web site development, national media plans, marketing communication tools, advertising campaigns, national public/media relations, sales strategies and proposed national vendor contacts.
- Corporation specialized in Corporate, Group & Individual Travel Accommodations & Event Planning.
- Developed corporate/direct marketing brochure, sales and marketing strategies and methodologies, proposal development, bid responses, competitive research and directed sales/business development growth activities.