- Designed and managed a small-type-agency within the tv team (4 designers), taking requests from live and long form programming content leads, digital and cable marketing, digital content, ad sales, promos, HR, PR, Executive and Financial Team, etc.
- Worked directly with the VP of Design and art directors by pitching concepts, creating storyboards and motion design (2D and 3D) to facilitate design process.
- Assisted clients to define list of graphics deliverables to cover packages' needs and level of impact (broadcast, digital, promotional, breaking news, live programming, etc).
- Delegated jobs and communicated look and feel through the use of storyboards, style-guides and regular face-time, check-ins with artists.
- Participated in control room QC to ensure optimal performance of network graphics before air.
- Improved communication of graphics release to control room and tv producers per regular meetings to go over projects updates.
- Appointed by VP of Design to take part in the A-team, with dependable artists who worked and delivered graphics across all design platforms, from tv to digital, during hurricane coverage for Isaac and Super-storm Sandy.
- Created concept and led out-of-house execution of the AM Shows Redesign, Hurricane Season 2011 and Weather Center Live, raising production value of network packages across the day.
- Designed network's core franchises, 2012: Global Forecast Center, Winter Storm Central, Severe Storm Central, Tornado Central and Hurricane Central.
- Established a network look for promos through a consistent lock-up of tune-in message and TWC logo animated bar.
- Improved data visualization and on-air presentations of Tropical Coverage 2010: created a toolkit of logos, transitions, info-frames, banners, widgets and map elements. Art directed artists and meteorologists about proper use of toolkit in the creation of graphics development in TruVu Max and Vizrt, through style guides, under hurricane expert’s supervision and demands.