Finance and Business Analyst
GlobalGiving UK is a UK based charity that connects nonprofits all over the world to fundraising tools and networks, to learning and support, and to potential partnership opportunities.
- All aspects of bookkeeping including sales and purchase ledger input, reconciliations, journals, invoices etc.
- Disbursements to charity partners (monthly) using online disbursement systems.
- Investigate issues and ensure data quality in Access database.
- Development & management of an effective filing and documentation system.
- Responding to incoming enquires from charity partners regarding disbursements, individual donors and stakeholders.
- Preparation of management accounts, annual budget and programme specific budgets over time
- Support to GlobalGiving UK team in their data collection, aggregation, analysis and reporting.
- Preparation of management reports, Activity Based Costing Analysis, performance dashboard on monthly & ad hoc basis.
- Data entry, aggregation and analysis on key outcomes
- Supporting other operational functions and management of the office.