Works with customers to identify and establish training programs that fit unique needs of each organization. Designs and produces training material that supports organizational training programs. Involved in industrial and government initiatives to improve technological methods and promote the use of distance learning and social media for training. Designs training material and delivery methods for clients requiring the use of distance learning.
- Researched, developed, and presented three separate proposals on immersive learning to potential clients resulting in new business for the company.
- Authored several white papers on new training techniques and design methods which were used by senior management to steer corporate policy on future business initiatives.
- Uses the A.D.D.I.E model as a basis of designing instructional methods and material for organizations.
- Develops course content which is used for synchronous and asynchronous styles of distance learning.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of training material and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Develops processes and standards to manage and maintain consistent and quality learning curriculum, as needed.