Affiliate Sales Manager / Lead Copywriter
Z58 (aka PhotoBin)
Z58 (aka PhotoBin) is a photo scanning and video conversion service provider owned by the same gentleman who owns Z57. I was transferred from Z57 to Z58 by the owner to create online and offline sales channels.
- Placed hundreds of outbound sales calls to daily deal partners.
- Negotiated contracts with daily deal partners such as Living Social, Groupon and Google Offers.
- Was a key player in growing the business from $152,000 gross sales in 2010 to $3.3 million in 2011.
- Wrote the sales copy for daily deal sites and the PhotoBin website.
- Provided sales training to account managers.
- Was promoted twice in six months.