Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Glen Riddle Golf Club
- Assisted Superintendent with managing daily operations, projects andstaff of 15.
- Developed and managed all pesticide, fertilizer and cultural programs.
- Estimated, budgeted and purchased irrigation parts, pesticides and fertilizers.
- Supervised, restored, designed and shaped bunkers.
- In-dept knowledge of irrigation systems, computerized controllers, and pump stations.
- Maintained tees, fairways, rough and greens to tournament level conditions,through proper cultural, fertility, chemical and irrigation practices.
- Supervisory and management experience, including direct supervision of 15 staff members and monitoring of contractors.
- Instructed and directed staff in proper equipment use and work methods to ensure safety standards.
- Inspected and monitored the golf course and maintained grow-in of the course.