Senior Territory Sales Manager
Objective: Increase sales through the Independent Agent channel by prospecting and appointing new agents. Manage the agent behavior to increase product sales, build strong relationships with key accounts, and deliver on key P&L company initiatives within assigned territory. Create and execute advanced agency development strategies by developing, creating, and organizing regional/cross-regional training sessions.
- #1 Texas Sales Manager in Key Objectives:
- Preferred New Business Growth by 21.9%; PL PIF Growth by 3.1% ; SL PIF Growth by 2.6%; Highest number of bundled PIFs (by average of 275%).
- Exceeded state performance:
- Conversion by 1.6%; 13.5% in new business sales; 11% in quote growth; 5.4% in written premium.
- Mange $76 million written premium; increased year-over-year by average of 6.74%.
- Special recognition for large account development:
- 20% increase in market share becoming the largest agency in Texas.
- Only Progressive agent to offer annual auto policy.
- Handles all homeowner leads from Progressive Direct Florida customers.
- Only sales manager invited to train TWG employees.
- Best Territory Sales Plan (2010 & 2012), runner-up (2011 & 2013).
- Created and implemented new agent training process; adopted by corporate on a national level.
- Developed 2 marketing plans that have been adopted by corporate nationally.