Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Industry:Manufacturing/Automotive– Chrysler CorporationDuration:1 year +
Position: Portfolio Manager
Environment:PC, Client Server, J2EE, Java, Mainframe, MS Project, Oracle, MS Office, Lotus Notes
Established framework and execution of Global Sourcing Transition Initiative for the Procurement area of a major Automotive Manufacturer. Developed processes, procedures and performed the delivery of “off-shoring” the support/transition of eight (8) complex Procurement Systems; Facilities/Materials, Materials and Cost Management, Offload Steel and Price Matrix, COMPASS, GPSIS, NPIC, ITRAC and CCR, while maintaining SOX compliance. In addition, supporting OLA’s, SLA’s, Dashboarding, Metrics and CRM, while providing CMMi, SDM and IDS Houston quality/process support.
Another area of Performance is the Management of Applications Outsourcing:
- Applications Management; Development and Break-Fix Support.
- Development Methodology Support; IDS Houston documentation, Quality Gate Support.
- SOX Quality Support; Creation of all SOX documentation, Audits, Project Reviews.
- CMMi and ISO Compliance.
- Global Help Desk Management; Local Portfolio.
- SLA/OLA Management; Support all SLA/OLA Reporting, Metrics, PMO Progress Reporting.
- Supplier Cost Reporting; Project Performance, Supplier Score-carding.
- Knowledge Management; Cross-training Program (Technology and Applications driven), both Onsite and Offshore compliment, Rotation of Staff (Offshore compliment).
- Staff Retention Management; Rotation of Assignments, Promotion Opportunities, Performance Awards, Pay-for-Performance.
- Standard Support Process Areas; Risk, Issues, Communications, CRM and Escalation Management.
Additionally, continue to work part-time on miscellaneous assignments, while seeking permanent engagement.