Financial Controls - over 10 years of experience building skills in operations, corporate actions, training, financial reconciliation, general ledger accounting, business continuity, fund accounting, mutual fund pricing, elite customer service, written and oral communication skills with a global bank.
• JP Morgan Chase. Sole Sr. Financial Controls Specialist for principal client (Procter & Gamble.) Responsible for supervising and organizing the daily financial reconciliation of Procter & Gamble's 4 institutional retirement plans representing over $16 billion in plan assets and 98,000 participants. Created monthly and annual financial reports for Procter & Gamble management and their auditors.
• Planned, organized, tested, managed, posted, and reviewed quarterly dividends in our record keeping system for Procter & Gamble's plan participants, representing over $53,000,000 in dividends per quarter. Submitted common stock trades for the dividend process and supervised adherence to quality controls.
• Managed, researched, analyzed, and resolved all fiscal reconciliation activities at an institutional retirement plan level to ensure timely and accurate resolution of financial differences caused by record keeping activities. Performed financial accounting on large institutional retirement plans (daily participant activity vs. trust.)
• Trained team members on how to balance institutional retirement plan assets (i.e. cash, stock, mutual funds,) and also trained team members on fund/investment pricing duties.
• Disaster Recovery Coordinator for the Financial Controls team. Coordinated and participated in off-site disaster recovery projects to ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of a disaster.