- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Computers: Apple and Microsoft’s operating systems;Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Works, Outlook, QuickBooks, ILS Optimizer, Adobe Photoshop.
- Study Abroad FIU's CIBER program - Independent Study in Marketing (Florence-Venice-Milan, Italy, 2011).
- Florida Medallion Scholars Award recipient for good academic standing.
- Honor Roll Student and Dean’s List achieved for high GPA in High School and the University.
- DECA Quiz Bowl, 2006.
- DECA’s highest GPA, DECA Board and Italian Honor Society,
- Drawing and Painting I at Casa Chavón (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2005).
- Model United Nations CILA, General Assembly’s Delegation as Egypt, (Bavaro, Dominican Republic, 2005).
High School Diploma
Miami Coral Park Senior High School
Graduation Date June 2007
Aug 2009 - Dec 2011
Bachelor of Science degree in Mass Communication
Florida International University
Aug 2007 - May 2009
Associate in Arts degree
Jul 2011 - Present
Public Relations Specialist
- Distribution and tracking of samples to sales agents and distributors worldwide.
- Assistance with the coordination of and participation in photo shoots.
- PR firm liaison
- Responsible for PR gifting.
- Event coordination and attendance.
- Manage retail sales.
- Monitor results of contests and reward top-producing sales agents.
- Collaborate in the creation of social media strategies.
- Design eflyers.
- Manage and update all marketing material and presentations.
- Creation of Product Books.
Oct 2008 - Jul 2011
Account Executive/Human Resources Manager
Extreme Aviation Services/Alpha Turbine Technology
- Ran the company payroll and assisted the accounting department keeping track of fixed expenses.
- Helped prepare events and special occasions.
- Developed and implemented marketing plans with the sales manager which would meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base.
- Maintained accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up; kept organized reports of the sales inventory.
- Developed a business plan in conjunction with the sales manager, to detail activities to follow during the upcoming months, which would focus the sales associate on meeting or exceeding sales expectations.
- Located, gathered, and grouped, according to specifications, parts required to complete a safe airplane departure.
- Completed the payment process by giving the vendors payment information, and made sure the part arrived at our facility in a timely manner, according to the urgency of the part needed.
- Controlled information on status of purchase orders and repair orders in QuickBooks and ILS.
- Maintained all appropriate claims files and followed up on suspended claims.
Feb 2010 - May 2010
- Arranged and prepared articles that engaged, instructed and informed the local Hispanic audience in Dallas.
- Specialized in news feature stories and social trend.
Nov 2007 - Jan 2008
American Eagle Outfitters
- Provided superior customer service in all interactions with clients; resolved client’s complaints and questions.
- Assisted in ringing up sales at registers and bagging merchandise.
- Assisted in the processing and replenishing of merchandise and the monitoring of the floor stock.