Loveleen Kaur Sandhu
- Amritsar (Punjab)
- [email protected]
Working in a challenging field which will make full use of my abilities, developing both personal and interpersonal skills, along with sincere contribution to the organization growth and goals.
Two months training in the Orthopaedics and Neurology and Paediatrics department.
One month training in the Orthopaedics, Cardiothoracic, Neurology, Rehabilitation and ICU department.
One month training in the Cardiac, Neurology and ICU Department
Two months training in the Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation department.
Worked as a Physiotherapist from the time period of 18/01/2016 to 04/08/2016.
• Experience of dealing with emotional and stressful situations.
• Can motivate patients through effective communication skills.
• Able to work independently in busy environment.
• Educating and advising patients about how to prevent or improve conditions.
• Able to assist patients in the critical conditions.
I am confident that I’ll do justice to the job entrusted to me with great sense of professionalism and enthusiasm. I have the ability to produce an excellent result independently.
Name: Loveleen Kaur Sandhu