Visual Merchandising Manager NZ
I was responsible for ensuring Witchery's eighteen New Zealand stores were presented to impeccable brand standards. I oversaw a team of visual merchandisers and undertook regular travel around NZ as part of my role.
I worked as part of the NZ based senior management team to bring together the specific standards of the brand with the commercial needs of the business.
A brief outline of some of the elements of my role:
- Monthly and special event window roll outs, hands on.
- Monthly in store visual merchandising, overseeing all stores.
- Weekly store communications and NZ specific VM updates.
- Weekly conference calls with store managers, NZ VM team and Australasian VM State managers.
- Regular projects alongside NZ senior Retail team to streamline and improve systems and processes involving VM.
- Consistent communication and feedback to Head Office team in Melbourne.
- Store openings and rework of existing concept stores.