Louis Benton is a real estate adviser specializing in residential and income property brokerage. Operating in Buffalo, Amherst, and Lancaster New York, The objective of his practice is to educate, enrich, and provide creative solutions in a shifting real estate market. Interpersonal communication and organizational leadership are two of his most compelling characteristics.
Aug 2009 - May 2010
CEL's core program was created to enhance the management abilities of business leaders and the profitability of their firms, while building new business relationships through an expanded network of contacts.
Aug 2002 - Apr 2006
Bachelor of Arts
Nov 2007 - Feb 2011
Duties as a licensed real estate sales person included but were not limited to:
• Examined and evaluated commercial and residential properties.
• Negotiated terms and conditions of contracts.
• Managed all cooperating parties involved with a transaction.
• Created and implemented effective marketing campaigns
• Built strong relationships with key client clients and vendors.
Aug 2009 - Dec 2010
Brooks Brothers "346"
·Manage sales associates and customer interactions.
·Merchandizing, and point of purchase optimization.
·Compute store productivity.
·Meet and exceed sales goals.
Apr 2007 - Dec 2007
Sprint PCS (authorized dealer)
·Stay well informed about the latest communications and wireless technology.
·Assess customers to determine best services for usage.
·Reaching sales goals.