I am a strategic executive with the proven ability of applying broad experience in operational and technical knowledge to deliver business improvement.Acknowledged as a leader who possesses strategic business skills combined with strong analytical ability and conceptual awareness to understand complex business dynamics.Decision-making and subsequent successes in all assignments are guided by unquestionable integrity and strong personal ethics.Demonstrated ability and skills to manage increased responsibilities and accountability throughout an extremely diverse career.
Extremely well versed in all aspects of the financial supply chain of receivables management including invoicing, collections and bankruptcy creditor representation.
Developed the strategic plan and implementation for all aspects of the Technology infrastructure separation from corporate ownership to private equity, venture capital funded ownership. This encompassed key areas such as all aspects of software licensing, hardware procurement, contract review and service level agreement creation.
Whether the discussion involves EBITDA or HTML, I am equally versed in fundamental business aspects as well as all key areas of Technology and how they interact with business.
Skilled in key functional business areas such as:
- Staff Management and Development
- Direct, Matrix and Independent Management
- Web Enablement Strategy
- Application Development (In-house and offshore)
- Vendor Management
- Budget Management/Cost Control
- PCI, HIPAA and FDCPA Security Compliance Standards
- Strong Communication and Negotiating Skills
- Strategic Growth Planning
- Operational Efficiencies and Organizational Redesign
- Innovative and Creative Solutions
- Partnering With All Stakeholders
- Mainframe, UNIX & Wintel Platforms
- CRM Implementation from Vision to Functional Usage
- IVR, Dialer and PBX Platforms
- Daily contact with senior executive staff, business leaders and customers