Vice President Technology
Provided strategic leadership, vision and direction to more than 65 professionals. Managed a $14M expense budget encompassing software development, systems support, production, desktop support, security and telecommunications to ensure quality results in North America, Hong Kong and India.
- Planned, negotiated, implemented and managed all major vendor contractual and pricing relationships employed with an outsourced data center including disaster recovery, print and mail production facility and network support/help desk and all associated service level agreements. Generated $1M annual savings through pricing analysis of competitive solutions.
- Leadership of all technology components of the separation from the previous corporate owner to a stand alone private equity owned organization under tight time constraints. Separated the network and telephony infrastructure, eliminated redundancies, consolidated three technology groups into one streamlined organization, secured cost savings and raised efficiencies.
- Directed the certification process of compliance in PCI (Payment Card Industry) an extremely rigorous security standards process governed by Visa and mandated by key customers.
- Facilitated all technical (and some operational) aspects during the headquarters relocation of 850 associates. Ensured minimal downtime and zero business disruption to customers.
- Implemented the web enablement of essential mainframe systems as one of the first real time SaaS solutions in the receivable management industry creating greater ease of client interaction.