I. Key Results Area
- Ensure all staff comply with company Policies and Procedures/ conducts business to the standard expected by the company.
- Develop and implement sales strategies , achieve sales and expense budget with the sales and marketing team.
- Develop relationship with key customer accounts to ensure ongoing business growth.
- Develop, implement and maintain efficient distribution system to customer with the involvement of the warehouse managers.
- Coordinate with administration management in the control of the inventories including audit, periodic stock sales and investigation of variance.
- Motivate, train and discipline management and staff.
- Review current security policies and procedure to ensure safety of all employees and customers.
- Responsible for the strategies of Group Marketing.
- Coordinate and implement pricing and promotional activities of the groups goods and services.
- Disseminate and implement the latest visual concept of the product for added attraction to customers.
- Check out the saleability report against the given sales plan for the month.
- Check slow moving stocks and fast moving in preparation for the Sales Event.
- Create and Sustain continues training program to develop and update the knowledge and skills of the staff.
- Disseminate and Implement Company Policies, Rules and regulations so that all will fully and faithfully complied.
- Monitor staff in giving out fast customer service/ stock replenishment every hour due to fast turnover every flight.
IV. Morale - Building
- Build and Sustain the moral of the group.
- Give due recognition to staff for their performances.
- Have a program for awards, rewards, and incentives promotion for the staff.
V. Quality Standard
- Meet company prescribed monthly performances standard
- Observe proper company uniform inside and outside the airport.
- Recommend from within the division qualifier staff for promotion to higher level.