- PLS Logistics Account Executive ranked top five in sales class Sept. 2011.
- Increased personal sales $15,000 in one month by launching an email marketing campaign, working late hours and exceeding outbound calls for 4 weeks straight in Oct. 2011.
- Managed accounts and stayed organize using Salesforce, Outlook, and a transportation management system.
- Increased team’s overall sales by $32,000 a month by branching into new markets. This resulted in 2 new closed accounts on average for each team member.
- Oversaw the entire sales process from open to close, negotiated deals that maintained a consistent margin of 30 percent or more.
Before taking on position worked as a store manager at Mattress Firm handling store budgets ranging from $50,000-$100,000. Maintained a 95% customer satisfaction rating in role.