Director of People Operations
Founded Teespring’s Human Resources function and served on executive team as head of HR. Developed and implemented the HR infrastructure and recruiting strategy required to scale HR operations during hyper-growth period from 60 to 300+ employees in four locations internationally. Led a team responsible for all HR operations, ranging from talent acquisition, employee relations, compliance, payroll, stock administration, compensation and benefit administration, HRIS, onboarding, talent development, internal communications, and immigration. As part of the global Teespring People Ops leadership team, lead global HR initiatives including HRIS implementation, onboarding, HR analytics, employer branding, and internal communications.
Developed and implemented core HR infrastructure
- Created policies, processes, and documentation to streamline HR administration, ensure legal compliance, and reduce liability.
- Implemented new HR Information Systems (HRIS, ATS, LMS) to increase department and organizational efficiency.
- Designed compensation strategy to attract and retain top talent by conducting comparative market analyses of compensation and benefits and developing competitive total rewards packages. Administered employee equity.
- Project-managed org-wide HR initiatives including HRIS implementation, onboarding, HR analytics, and performance management.
Led Talent Acquisition function
- Established and led recruiting strategy.
- Sourced, recruited, interviewed, tested, negotiated, and closed over 100 executives and professionals in 8 months.
- Identified and managed innovative recruitment events including Meetups, hackathons, job fairs, etc.
- Developed employer branding strategy and led global branding and communications initiatives. Built corporate branding profiles with high engagement returns that increased brand awareness and candidate pipelines. Increased Glassdoor engagement by over 2000% in three months.
- Established recruiting metrics and reporting function. Developed hiring survey to assess candidate experience.
Led Talent Development
- Developed internal communications strategy and initiatives.
- Built and managed corporate intranet. Created HR intranet and Leadership intranet.
- Served as a resource and functional expert to executive team.
- Mentored HR Business Partners, Managers, Associates, and Recruiters.
- Coached managers and team leaders on positive leadership behaviors and team performance improvement.