Generalist - HR Executive
ArcelorMittal Dhamm Processing Pvt Ltd, Ranipet
Over the period of my tenure at ArcelorMittal Dhamm, my activities are as follow
- Recruitment - Being a part of WFM I had to solely take care of the Talent Acquisition of ArcelorMittal. From sourcing of profiles through online database or from third part consultants, fixing up interview with the respective panel or respective department heads, preparation of compensation structure till preparation of offer letters, I had to take charge and coordinate. Also have coordinated for various college campus recruitment. Achievements: Have closed more than 20 production engineer opening and 6 Mid level production Manager and one Senior level management in the last 4 months.
- Employee Life Cycle - From Entry to Exit of the employee which includes On-boarding, Orientation, Induction schedules for new employees; For Manager to down the ladder employee. Also I've to prepare the Full and Final settlement for the exiting employee and coordinate with the Finance team to make sure it has been settled on time to the employee.
- Performance Management - Have conducted yearly performance appraisal schemes for employees as per ArcelorMittal standards. Coordinating with various HOD's and closely identifying training and development needs. Later, designing and expanding training and development program based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- Training & Development - Induction Program and Orientation, Created new reports in Excel to track / update training records and analyze training evaluation resulting in increased productivity, Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees, Creating the training forms such as: Training Request Form “individual”, Training Request Form “Group”, Training Evaluation and Training Need Assessment & Creating overall Training Calendar for technical & behavioral needs programs.
- Employee Engagement - Keeping employees engaged in their work to maximize their work out, we had to keep them motivating by having various motivation factors like, Spot Awards, weekly Birthday celebrations, Monthly Town hall meeting, various outbound training, CSR activities, Monthly Newsletters, Health awareness campaigns, Free Health Check-up camps etc.,
- Time office - I was in-charge for monitoring the Time office which is also a part of WFM. Had to cross check to random employees time records and leave management which was done by the time office team.
- Management Informative System - MIS, this is also solely done by me. I had to coordinate with my team members in getting various required data, compiling them into an understandable format and send them to the management on regular basis. Have also designed various MIS formats based on the requirements of the team.
- Facility Management - Acting as an single point of contact with internal and external customers, Auditors and other documentation process. Handling & coordinating infrastructure, space for employees to work, maintaining the working ergonomics for every individual. Making other employee welfare facilities like canteen, transportation facilities.