Strong knowledge and understanding of IT support and networking operations
- Graduate of Diploma in Advanced Network Engineering Level 7 with broad knowledge in installation, deployment, supporting, and troubleshooting Windows 7 workstation operating system.
- Experienced working as a team member on an internal IT development project, which provided knowledge and skills in IT security, wireless networking technologies, managing and configuring all aspects of a Windows Server 2008 R2 Server, Active Directory environment, and Network Infrastructure.
- Capable of building scalable switched and routed computer network; familiar with all major aspects of routing and switching to install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, wireless, and dial access services for small and medium sized networks.
Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Display strong analytical skills with ability to research and assist in finding solutions to resolve IT issues.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, configuration, and other complex IT processes.
Highly developed communication skills with ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Demonstrate fluency both in verbal and written English.
- Effectively establish rapport and work closely with peers, immediate supervisors, and other contacts with diverse cultural backgrounds.