World's leading manufacturer and service provider of fuel dispensing equipments
- Responsible for the overall processes of Strategic Planning, Annual Budget, Monthly Reporting and Forecast, involving over 40 subsidiaries all over the world.
- Responsible for the establishment of consolidated Group accounts and financial statements, liaise with external auditors.
- Coordination and management of an international team of 35 financial controllers at HQ as well as local sites.
- Implementation of procedures and internal audit plan, ensuring compliance at each location with Group policies.
- Rapid enhancement of the corporate performance management system (BO Finance and Oracle Hyperion).
- Supervision of financing projects, Treasury, Cash Management and Tax.
- Strong involvement to the success of all Merging & Acquisition operations, including Leverage Buy Out and Refinancing processes undertaken by the Group.
- Managing Investors and Leveraged Finance Bankers relations.