In Jul, 2014, I was sent to Manila under TOPICA Philippines project. The purpose of this project was to test the potentials of The Philippines' Higher education market, which included market size, purchasing power, culture compatibility, potential partners, etc.
We established a Joint Venture with AMA Computer University to offer Online Bachelor's Programs in Business Administration, Information Technology & Computer Science.
This project was the foundation of TOPICA Philippines.
Under the project, I worked as:
- Head of Content & Branding
- Philippines Market analyst
- Marketing budget planner
What I achieved during the project:
- Created The Philippines market analysis: Education, Labor, Internet usage, Online marketing activities.
- Created Marketing budget
- Designed & led the dev team to create the official site for AMA - TOPICA Programs
- Implemented & supervised marketing activities