Global Supply Chain Manager
COMPANY CHEMICAL CORP
Spearhead supply chain operations for Personal Care Division generating $62M in annual domestic sales and $141M in annual global sales. Architect, launch, and execute comprehensive strategy designed to boost profits, optimize customer service and satisfaction, and increase working capital efficiency and productivity. Collaborate across departments to identify and implement cost-saving techniques.
- Slashed working capital needs by $2M for FY2007 and $1.8M for FY2008 through instituting monthly stock review and coordinating communication among key departments.
- Generated estimated $1M in customer savings through introducing 1-stop shopping capability for domestic buyers.
- Produced projected $300K in annual savings through instituting export consolidation warehouse system.
- Cut $83K in freight expenses on 1 repetitive lane by negotiating improved pricing and scheduling arrangements.
- Realized $40K in annual storage cost savings through securing agreement with local warehouse to utilize warehouse trailers as free warehouse space.
- Decreased inventory by 18% in 1st year while sustaining on-time manufacturing productivity through assembling team to evaluate demand and tailor stocking levels and production schedules to the same.
- Plunged expedited shipping costs by $30K per year through introducing new shipping process.