Supply Chain Director
Direct the end-to-end logistical movement of all merchandise for the Sephora, Salon, Fine Jewelry and Fashion Jewelry businesses of JCPenney. Collaborate with the Corporate Office executive leadership team to develop expectations and work directly with suppliers and Supply Chain Operations to execute business plans. Bridged and improved communication among senior leadership, buyers and suppliers. Charged with managing the movement of $1.5B dollars in retail sales merchandise.
- Facilitated the successful openings of 103 Sephora inside JCPenney stores.
- Drove operational efficiency and transportation savings of over $800K for the businesses.
- Worked directly with 4 specialized JCP warehouses to execute business plans.
- Direct contact for all Sephora, Salon and Jewelry suppliers and merchants for any Supply Chain operational questions, supplier setup, EDI, and compliance.
- Introduced and implemented a freight inbound tracking system to identify speed to market opportunities reducing the speed to market by 7-10 days.