Senior Software Architect
Robert Half Technology - Salaried Professional Services
Robert Half Technology's salaried professional service gives you access to Robert Half's full-time IT consultants who can assist you with your long-term IT projects.
Key Clients (and supportive tasks):
Client: Rhythm (formerly Rhythm Interactive)
Senior .NET Web Application Developer and Architect role for a very successful digital agency that specializes in brand experience and technological innovation.
- Developed large content-management driven websites for large clients such as Irvine Company, Segway, & AllCare Health using Umbraco open-source CMS.
- Assisted in planning and architecture of large migration efforts for Irvine Company.
- Utilized Ditto (Umbraco extensions) for mapping CMS objects to POCO/Model entities.
- Worked with UX and Designers to assure best user experience on end products.
- Worked with outside API vendors to assure appropriate access and viability of integration (dependent on client needs).
- Worked with a large team of other senior developers in agency goals.
- Provided training to other developers in tech-tip meetings.
- Assisted in branding direction and discussions.
PHP/LAMP Lead Software Engineer and Architecture role for proven advertising and digital marketing agency.
- Met fast, tight deliverables after a 2-day spin-up time in an emergency stage of existing software system:
- Developed system-generated email system
- Analyzed and fixed a number of bugs within client’s software system
- Integrated and tested Authorize.net for payment processing
- After two weeks, it was apparently the target system needed to be rebuilt, and I was deemed lead software engineer and architect on project:
- Worked with executives to define hard and pointed business requirements of target software system.
- Redesigned existing data model to further the maintainability and cleanliness of target software system.
- Worked with other externally contracted developers to accurately estimate timelines and monetary resources.
- Spent time spinning up an old instance/backup of their previous system (built in .NET) to use while developing a new version of their software system.
Client: Pacific Communications (advertising subsidiary of Allergan, Inc.)
.NET, Sitecore, and front-end engineer for global pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals, generic and over-the-counter medicines, and biologic products.
Was lead developer and architect on multiple projects, including but not limited to:
- Large Digital Sales Aids (DSAs) for sales personnel to use while meeting with medical professionals. Was lead developer on three BOTOX DSAs that have been in use for over a year as tools to educate and inform doctors of the BOTOX product line for use within therapeutic indications. DSAs are developed using HTML/CSS/JS and deployed using a content management system that is directly linked to an iPad client application that is possessed by the sales team.
- Templating system for Digital Sales Aid (DSA) development using AngularJS. Constructed system documentation as well as developer guides to be able to build DSAs faster and more efficiently using the templating system.
- Large user-based web systems that had to house and manage a large amount of assets, data, and personally identifiable information (PII).
- Large web projects that employed Sitecore CMS. Sitecore CMS allowed for content authors, copywriters, and regulatory (FDA) to make edits as necessary to web projects that were developed by our team in an effort to reduce cost and time of going back to development.
- Aided and led R&D projects for enhancing both products and internal processes. Constructed presentations to executive management after R&D was complete.
- Worked with mobile developers closely to design and develop APIs for use within their client applications.
- Designed and constructed .NET utility libraries for use within future projects.