Colorado.Clothing - Golden, CO
- Managed every aspect of the business from design and manufacturing to sales and order fulfillment.
- Lead Sales team to acquire and manage over 100 retail brick and mortar partners.
- Provided art direction and recommendations for all aspects of creative projects across all mediums (social media, video, print, digital, social, signage, presentations, events, etc.).
- Created custom product line offerings for Coors, Vail Resorts, Copper Mtn, A-Basin, and several e-commerce partnerships.
- Recruited, Hired, trained and developed 10 employees in sales, product development, and manufacturing equipment.
- Designed and managed websites through an understanding of UX/UI and visual design skills on multiple e-commerce platforms.
- Managed all accounting and taxes through banking, account payables / receivables and overall book-keeping.
- Reduced COGS by 55% over the last six years through research and relationship development of +75 supply chain accounts.
- Analyzed and leveraged sales and marketing data to discover new opportunities resulting in an increase of e-commerce sales by an average of 14% per year.
- Purchased and tracked needs for manufacturing materials, office supplies and product inventory for seasonal demands.
- Acquired extensive knowledge of garments, fabrics, and embellishment techniques to build unique products.
- Collaborated with retail partners on merchandise displays, pricing and market trends.
- Streamlined new product development by creating an Excel cost-based pricing calculator for design team.
- Maintained advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Kept up to date with industry advancements in technology in software, hardware and machinery.
- Thrived in changing business environment, remained loyal and flexible to clients needs.