To obtain Technology Advisory Role to Medium or Large Enterprises. This would involve evaluating technology directions and recommendations
Enterprise Networking - Done architecture design projects involving enterprise network design and usability. This involved routing architecture and protocols such as BGPv4, MPLS, PBT, OSPF, RIPv2, EIGRP, LAN/WAN and others. Expert on most L2/L3 Protocols for enterprise connectivity as well as management protocols such as SNMPv2. Datacenter and Server Farm (Window Server and LINUX) setup was part of the design and deployment. People Manager - Lead Test and systems design teams on various switching and wireless products development projects. These included L2-L3 Aggregation switches, Metro Ethernet Switches, 802.16e, 802.11 and L3 Routing Switches. Wireless Systems Engineering - Work extensively on Wireless Product Development mainly in WiMAX (802.16e), Wireless Mesh (802.11) and some 3GPP. This involved work on performance evaluation, analysis, measurements and post-deployment troubleshooting. Project Management - Most of my work has involved some degree of project management. This means involvement in initiating, planning, tracking and reporting. I have educated myself with courses and reading especially on PMI BOK, Prince2, Business Analysis and management methodologies.
Cloud Computing Architecture - In the last two years (2010), I have worked on several technologies that enables Cloud Computing Infrastructure such as Virtualization with VMware and XEN for servers. Worked on Fiber Channel especially FCOE to setup converged Networks. I have also work on several switching technologies to enable seamless Virtual machine migration across network switches. Lately, I have being experimenting with both CloudStack and Openstack which allows full management of a cloud solution.
Sep 2011 - Present
Work with Customers on the latest Data Center Technologies. Some technologies worked on includes:
- Fiber Channel over Ethernet
- Software Defined Networks - Openflow
- Virtualization - VMware, Xen and 802.1qbg
- Standard Switching and Routing
- Openstack Ecosystem
Apr 2009 - Sep 2011
Manage interaction between Engineering and Customer Support to resolve escalated Networking software issues.
Lead Software Integration for Juniper Enterprise switching products
Lead software integration for EX 6200 Switch family introduction to the Industry.
Enable and Integrate Routing resiliency for EX product Family
Mar 1999 - Mar 2009
4G System Design Leader
- Co-ordinate and Publish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with 3rd Party BTS ODM vendor
- Develop System Design Strategy for WiMAX E2E Performance Metrics
- Co-ordinate developing of specifications for Mobility, MIMO and other performance features.
- Resource planning for local and China systems team deliverables
- Develop Project Risk Mitigation Plan for WiMAX System Design
- Troubleshoot several complex Air Interface issues in the Lab
- Manage and Execute Systems Design for WiMAX development
- Liaison with Customer facing teams in the trial and deployment of 802.16e Wireless Networks
- End-to-End Expert on Wireless 802.16e Network Technology (This includes BTS, 3rd Party Routers, Gateway and Back-end Servers).
- Work with Tier 1 Carrier Customers to address network Design requirements and recommendations
Systems Engineering and Design
Chartered Management Institute UK
Competencies in the management of people and Change especially demonstrating accomplishments with existing projects
IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud
Chartered IT Proferssional
British Computer Society
Master of IT practices especially in Networking
UK Engineering Council
Certified Electronics Technician
ISCET - USA
Demonstration of Electronic competencies