A capable worker with the ability to evaluate and distribute important information to diverse audiences using exceptional written and oral communication. More than four years of work experience at Safeway working to pay for 100 percent of tuition and other expenses. Have learned through work history and in the classroom that hard work, building trusting relationships and creating environments of integrity are key. Currently in last semester at CSU, Chico and will graduate Dec. 17, 2010.
- The ability to listen, write and speak effectively.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong ethics and judgment dexterity.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
- Dependable, responsible contributor with commitment to excellence and success.
- Conscientious go-getter, who is highly organized, dedicated and committed to professionalism.
- Vast experience working in teams, the ability to adapt to different personalities and positions.
- Proven relationship builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and healthy having only missed one day of work in over four years of employment.
Department Assistant Manager
June 2006 - present
Have worked in many different positions in over four years at Safeway including courtesy clerk and general merchandise clerk.
- Improved department functionality by learning department manager functions such as:
- Order writing.
- Management of team members.
- Troubleshooting when manager is unavailable.
- Making sure department is in working order.
California State University, Chico
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Minor in Sociology
Butte Environmental Council
Public Relations Intern
August 2010 - present