Mobile Computing Lab, Department of ECE, Cleveland State University,08/07-12/09
PUBLICATIONS: ‘Multi-hop Transmission Opportunity in Wireless Multi-hop Networks’ INFOCOM'2010 (Acceptance Rate < 18%)
Multi-hop Transmission Opportunity
- Implemented the physical layer and MAC layer protocol (CSMA) for Multi-hop Transmission Opportunity using C++ and Python in Linux environment for Software Defined Radio application.
- Designed the outdoor testing scenario for the protocol using Python and Shell Script language and deployed the testing scenario with GNU Radio and USRP.
- Simulated the scenario with MATLAB.
- Analyzed the collected data with MATLAB, compared the experimental result with the simulated result and theoretical result and reached the conclusion.
Environment: Ubuntu Linux, MATLAB, Python, GNU Radio, USRP and C++
- Created Java applications on HTC Android based cell phone using Eclipse.
- Created software in Java using OOP design for a veterinary office in China.
Environment: Android, Java and Eclipse.
Multiple Projects with VHDL and Verilog
- Designed a UART with Xilinx Spartan FPGA.
- Designed a ping-pong game with Altera Cyclone FPGA.
Environment: VHDL, Verilog, Xilinx ISE and Quartus II