- Customized a circuit board for an industrial smart device with an ARM9 processor.
- Configured, customized, built and debugged a WinCE 6.0 OS design.
- Deployed the WinCE 6.0 runtime image onto the target.
- Developed multiple smart device applications with C++ and C# in OOP design format under Visual Studio 2005.
- Debugged the C++ and C# code and deployed the applications onto the board.
- Developed C++ application for embedded Linux, built cross compiler for ARM processor, installed the Linux kernel and root filesystem on the NAND.
- Developed Java applications (J2ME) for Windows Mobile 5.0 and deployed the applications onto a PDA device.
- Helped Sales Department demonstrate our products to our potential buyers.
- Environment: XML,embedded Linux, WinCE 6.0, Windows Mobile 5.0, Visual C++, C#, Java, Java ME SDK 3.0,Eclipse, SQL Server.