Accounts Receivable Supervisor & Manager of Administrative Services
Norco Delivery Services
Built & managed a highly successful accounts receivable & collections department. There I successfully processed over $2 million a month & performed weekly & month-end financial processing, reporting & projections. Consistently aimed to increase team efficiency & accuracy while preparing and assisting with internal audits.
- Successfully completed weekly messenger billing.
- Supervised team of 3 collections specialists resulting in over 95% of accounts to current terms.
- Responsible for all courier contract billing– balanced all changes & prorations working closely will sales support team on client requests and service.
- Overseeing credit & collections.
- Processed credit card & ACH payments/balanced daily.
- Cash applications – balanced cash with aging daily.
- Overseeing & balancing daily bank deposit – balanced & scanned checks daily.
- Approval & processing of claims & credit requests
- Responsible for accounts receivable month end procedures – balanced all billing and cash application to the aging monthly, implementing a process to guarantee that all accounting transactions were applied to the correct GL monthly
- Process customer statements – edited for past due notificationI
- Implemented a successful process to the timely customer notification of open invoices
- Monitor postage meters – track and replenish postage used
- Payroll processing.
- Monthly reporting– outlined all accounting entries for controller.