Senior-level medical device Operations and Manufacturing Executive, with an engineering background, with over 15 years of experience in New Product Introduction, Lean Process Development, Implementation & Execution, manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, and operations fields.
Expertise in medical instrumentation and 510K submissions for Class II medical device in FDA, cGMP and ISO 13485 environments. Proven ability to strategically create, initiate, and implement tactical business plans to take organizations to the next level of innovation by utilizing key Lean and 6 Sigma principles of eliminating waste and minimizing variation. Reputation for solving key problems and being the point of contact for issues. Major accomplishments include:
- New Product Transfer and Introduction
- Lean Process Development, Implementation & Execution
- Cost Savings in manufacturing and its support organizations
- Building, directing and transforming Organizations
- Customer Service, New Facility Development, technical support and creating collaborative cultures