Director, Corporate Community Relations
Bright House Networks, Orlando Corporate Office
Responsible for designing and implementing strategies and programs that further our overall goals and objectives: to promote our support for education and afterschool programs; link our elected officials to our programs and causes; leverage our investments to provide opportunities for generating earned media; engage our employees; and, leverage industry diversity best practices to ensure our programs and investments meet the needs, and reflect the diversity, of our customers.
- Develop corporate community relations strategies and programs; including brand development, public service announcements, and all collateral promoting the companies community relations activities.
- Manage an investment of over $1 million dollars to Florida Boys and Girls Clubs of America; developed Bright Kids Network program to support Afterschool Programs in Bright House Networks service areas.
- Negotiate over $70K in annual sponsorships from programming networks in support of Public Affairs-related activities.
- Direct a Board Leadership Program that trains executives to serve on non-profit boards, create a bi-annual company-wide newsletter; developed employee recognition programs and volunteer grants program.
- Rebranded the Bright House Networks Star Teacher Awards competition and executive produce an annual awards show for winner.
- Created financial reporting tools to track, forecast, and report department budgets and expenditures.