Senior Associate - Advisory Services
Acting in a consultative role, provided an external review of policies, procedures, processes, and controls for various clients.
- Reviewed and tested processes, policies, and procedures for a major U.S. bank for compliance with Federal Making Home Affordable (MHA) mortgage program.
- Performed on-site audits of FDIC Loss Share acquiring institutions, reviewing practices, policies, procedures and individual files for consistency and compliance with Loss Share agreements and best practices
- Focused on single family property default management processes, evaluating the effectiveness of various loss mitigation strategic alternatives including loan modification, foreclosure, short sales, and liquidation of owed properties.
- Acting as lead Associate in the development of Material Loss Reports for the FDIC consistent with the statutory requirements of FDI ACT section 38(K) and the Interagency Statement of Understanding on MLRs.
- Developed audit program, scope and methodology for specific MLR performance audits.
- Determined the causes of failure and assessed the effectiveness of regulatory oversight during the MLR performance audit for several failed institutions.
- Wrote and edited the MLR reports.