Mar 2010 - Apr 2011
Jan 2008 - Mar 2010
a) Designed and deployed effectively Securitas Mobile Division locally.
b) Founded and deployed tech business unit GPS Solutions and exceeded 15% Budget profitability in the 2nd year of service.
c) Successfully designed and implemented CRN system ensuring accuracy in sales audits.
d) Directed and developed Securitas Mobile services across the country
Sep 2003 - Dec 2007
a) Directed alignment of 950 security officers in consistency to Corporate Management Model.
b) Effectively managed, mentored and motivated a 15-member junior management team.
c) Successfully implemented quality system procedures and reduced operational costs.
d) Assisted key clients (ING, AMEX, GM, NOKIA, AVAYA,); promoted security education programs for managers and employees.
e) Administered global contract GM, account; met company financial goals and ensured GM guidelines.
Aug 1999 - Aug 2002
Key Account Manager
- Managed global contracts: GM, United Airlines, Continental, Unilever & Ryder as a single point of contact.
- Performed full-range of accounting management, including sales, cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting. Maintained extensive records of purchase orders.
- Developed a self-directed management team to implement progressive changes.
- Reduced the accounts receivable turnover by 15 days by successfully resolving customer grievances and facilitating punctuality of customer payments
Sep 1996 - Aug 1999
Project Leader Alarm Monitoring
- Developed the residential business unit responding to customer needs and accumulating required information for establishing accounts.
- Designed a cost effective tailored service for the American Embassy ( CAMS) with guarding services and electronic security devices.
- Deployed security surveillance and monitoring services to Canadian Embassy and the Ambassador residence, located in Buenos Aires suburbs.
Dec 1993 - Aug 1996
a) Deployed and established the West Agent Network (Easy Pay Division), providing a significant development of new transactions.
b) Served as a liaison between Agents and the Senior Management, creating the House Organ of Easy Pay.
c) Desingned and implemented Pago Facil Card , affinity program with a list of Membership Benefits which strengthened the link among them, and prevented drop outs.
d) Networked with local vendors and Easy Pay personnel to ensure loyalty and kept the Network consolidated.
May 1997 - Dec 1997
Diploma in Security Management
Universidad Comillas & BIN
To apply demonstrated expertise acquired to provide value and contribute to the company's growth and success.
Committed to continuous improvement, in ongoing performance development programs in the workplace
Extensive training and expertise in corporate security and global clients across the country, with complementary education and experience in management, budgeting, forecasting and administration. Demonstrated record of accomplishment of success in enforcing security procedures, cutting costs, increasing efficiencies, resource management, statistical data and reports. Exceptional skills to manage and supervise a staff team. Superlative communication skills; able to work effectively with multi-disciplined teams and across departments.