3D Texture Artist available for hire.
- PhotoShop (photo imaging and painting)
- Maya (modeling, texturing/shader development, lighting and rendering)
- Headus Uvlayout (laying out UVs)
- ZBrush, Mudbox & Modo (3D painting texture, bump, specular, opacity, normal & displacement maps)
Nov 2005 - Feb 2006
Freelance Roto / Paint Artist
- Painted out any wires, rigs and random objects in high action shots using Curious. Rotoscoped characters and / or objects from background plates using Silhouette FX and Shake.
- Worked, rendered and published all shot sequences on a MAC station using Unix.
- Communicated daily with producers, schedulers and compositors on shot status to meet client deadlines.
Digital Intermediate / Visual Effects Titles: Poseidon and X-Men 3: The Last Stand
Apr 2005 - Nov 2005
- Restored digital film files for animation, motion picture and television projects using proprietary software on a MAC workstation.
- Remove dust, artifacts, and scratches. Fix frame bumps, color mistimes, and grain halos.
- Rotoscope characters, manually repaint digital animation cells, and redraw/ stabilize animation errors.
- File management and conducted the transfer of files from servers to and from local stations using a FTP Client.
Digital Restoration Titles: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldeneye, Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp, Laverne & Shirley, Moonraker, Thunderball, and 101 Dalmatians.
Mar 2005 - Nov 2005
Freelance Digital Paint Artist
- Dust-busted artifacts and debris from digital film files using MTI.
Digital Intermediate Titles: 10th & Wolf, Neverwas, Supercross and The Wedding Date.
Nov 2004 - Jan 2005
Freelance Digital Paint Artist
- Dust-busted artifacts from digital film files using MTI and proprietary software on a Linux workstation.
Digital Intermediate Titles: Duma, Matador, Into The Blue and The Woods.
Oct 2003 - Jul 2004
Digital Paint Artist
- Mapped and removed dust, artifacts, scratches, wires and rigs from digital film files using proprietary software on a Unix workstation.
Digital Restoration Titles: The Blot, Imitation of Life, andWilliamsburg.
Digital Intermediate Titles: Autumn, Barbershop 2, Blade: Trinity, Mask, Paparazzi, Ray, and She Hate Me.
Mar 2001 - Oct 2003
Digital Content Manager
- Coordinated images for use on Warner Bros. International Television's internal website, digital press kits, and for various marketing promotions.
- Digitized physical assets including digital clean-up, color correction and retouching of digital image files. Uploaded assets that were formatted and re-sized for usage in both print and web-based workflows.
- Managed the research and writing of metadata for active images on the website.
- Performed special projects: hand-carried master film reels to Warner Bros. International's satellite offices overseas and trained co-workers in Adobe Photoshop.
Linus / Unix OS
Adobe - Illustrator
Headus - UVLayout
Luxology - Modo
Autodesk - Maya
Pixologic - ZBrush
Corel - Painter
Adobe - After Effects
Adobe - PhotoShop
3D Textured and lit this scene in Autodesk Maya. Color adjustments and imaging were done in Adobe PhotoShop.
Digital Painting in Adobe PhotoShop.
Digital Matte Painting in Adobe PhotoShop.