- New Delhi Delhi
- [email protected]
To work in a challenging role that encompasses my skills and experience in Information Technology and Project Management. I particularly enjoy designing and implementing new technical projects that challenge and stretch my abilities, allowing me to learn new skills and to lead a team of people in producing positive change.
Domain: Life Insurance, Client: Credit Agricole Assurance (CAA)
- Responsible to manage end to end project from offshore covering all phases of SDLC.
- Develop high level technical solution for business need working with onshore Architecture. Recently performed feasibility study to develop a solution to pass high volume of data in on Mainframe platform in Insurance application 'Ingenium'
- I additionally support the project team in resolving fairly complex architectural issues, prepare and present technical design.
- Develop internal abacus tool for mainframe workload estimation.
- Enhance self and Team knowledge on Life Insurance domain by conducting regular domain session.
- Mentored and Coached new team members to make them independent in development.
- Develop coding standards and create optimization and performance points for the application
- Create work progress reports and communicate to all stakeholder
- Define the project processes and ensure their compliance by doing the audit.
- Manage the project Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and monitor and control them
- Assist Project Managers in creating Project Plan, Configuration Management plan, Risk Management, test strategy documents.
Major Projects completed:
1. "XSupport": To enhance the capability of ‘INGENIUM’ application for ULIP contracts to allow user to
allocate their investment from 20 nos. of diversified funds to 100. This project involves big
architectural change on INGENIUM for the flow of data within online and batch processing..
2. "Taxation Parameterization": With change of taxation rules in France, it requires big changes in ‘INGENIUM’ taxation calculation which is built at different component level. This aim of project is to
build a taxation calculation engine where tax rate controlled via parameterization.
Domain: Consumer Financing, Client: Society General Consumer Financing (SGCF)
- Offshore management of all the technical activity, ranging from product enhancement to defect resolution
- Develop excellent functional knowledge on Consumer Financing in Classic and Revolving loan and become offshore SME
- Plan and manage the workload received from 17 subsidiaries of SGCF and address the priorities in time.
- Develop and assist technical leader to create an optimized technical design
- Reviewing for quality, optimization & performance of development work on AS400 platform.
- Track the work progress and create reports and communicate to stakeholders
- Ensure process compliance as per defined process by conducting the audit
- Monitor the defined project KPIs, goals and metrics, and take action in case of slippage
- Assist Project Managers in creation of Project Plans, test strategy, Configuration management plan.
- Represented the project on CMMI-3 audit for engineering process by KPMG.
Domain: Manufacturing, Client: Arcelor Mittal
- Acquire manufacturing domain knowledge, technical flows, standards during the knowledge transfer at customer side and document them. Develop the team knowledge at offshore.
- Delivering challenging task of delivering project with excellent quality on new technology DL/I and IMS database with no prior knowledge.
- Lead the offshore team in developing the solution on modernizing the legacy Mainframe system to SAP platform as part of global program.
- performed qualification testing and provided support to customer in UAT phase
Domain: Retail and Corporate Banking, Client: Royal Bank of Scotland, IT Division, UK
- I have been onsite to work with functional expert for developing the requirements and then creating the functional specifications
- Derive the solution approach and prepared the technical design and unit test plan
- Review the code by other team member for the quality and optimization
- Created and implemented the approach and plan for liaising with all stakeholder for their comment/approval.
- Representative of offshore team to co-ordinate with other Project managers in UK for the deployment activities of Faster Payment Program. This required to visit onsite frequently.
1. "ULSTER Bank INTEGRATION of DORMANT ACCOUNT": Designed a solution to integrate UB dormant application on existing code base for auto identification of dormant account after 5 year of continuous in-activity and mark them Internal dormant and block all the monetary transaction and keep them alive on Retail Core system for 15 year in order to auto accrual of interest, service charges and taxes on them.
2. FASTER PAYMENT: The Bank of England has come up with the new guidelines for the Banks in the UK to provide the customer with near real time Fund transfer across all the UK Banks. The telephony application was enhanced to provide fund transfer capability in 15 sec with acknowledgement.