Domain: Life Insurance, Client: Credit Agricole Assurance (CAA)
- Responsible to manage end to end project from offshore covering all phases of SDLC.
- Develop high level technical solution for business need working with onshore Architecture. Recently performed feasibility study to develop a solution to pass high volume of data in on Mainframe platform in Insurance application 'Ingenium'
- I additionally support the project team in resolving fairly complex architectural issues, prepare and present technical design.
- Develop internal abacus tool for mainframe workload estimation.
- Enhance self and Team knowledge on Life Insurance domain by conducting regular domain session.
- Mentored and Coached new team members to make them independent in development.
- Develop coding standards and create optimization and performance points for the application
- Create work progress reports and communicate to all stakeholder
- Define the project processes and ensure their compliance by doing the audit.
- Manage the project Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and monitor and control them
- Assist Project Managers in creating Project Plan, Configuration Management plan, Risk Management, test strategy documents.
Major Projects completed:
1. "XSupport": To enhance the capability of ‘INGENIUM’ application for ULIP contracts to allow user to
allocate their investment from 20 nos. of diversified funds to 100. This project involves big
architectural change on INGENIUM for the flow of data within online and batch processing..
2. "Taxation Parameterization": With change of taxation rules in France, it requires big changes in ‘INGENIUM’ taxation calculation which is built at different component level. This aim of project is to
build a taxation calculation engine where tax rate controlled via parameterization.