President & COO
Reoriented the organization to focus on client & customer needs, closed gaps in the service offering, identified and reported on KPIs, introduced new technologies, developed leaders to manage growth, and reduced waste and expense.
- Developed metrics to track employee and organizational performance.
- Increased throughput of our fulfillment operation by over 148% to > 1.2M shipments.
- Created the organizational infrastructure to enable company to increase top-line revenue by 300% in 2 1/2 years.
- Reduced receiving time by over 75%. This increased client-satisfaction and reduced inventory errors.
- Reduced Mean Time to First Response for Customer Service by 86%.
- Reduced Cost Per Shipment by over 40%.
- Redesigned the RMA process to increase customer satisfaction, reduce waste, and facilitate rapid restocking.
- Created a dedicated client service team to alert clients of potential problems with their own ecommerce stores and to sell additional Amplifier services where appropriate.
- Leveraged new technology to increase printing throughput by over 100%.
- Lead the launch of and continued operation of a new online merchandising platform that manufactured items for the design community. Developed dashboards and processes to improve accuracy, reduce waste, and increase throughput.
- Introduced LEAN Principles to reduce waste and improve production flow. We reorganized the warehouse, developed work cells, and created Kanbans to manage inventory and improve workflow.
- Reduced processing time for B2B shipments for key client by 80%.
- Helped leaders focus on goals, data, performance, and accountability.