Applied Statistician specializing in Machine Learning, Data Mining. R software package developer. Advanced SAS programmer. Extensive experience dealing with large data sets and consulting experience working with diverse statistics problems. Proven hands-on problem-solver.
Jul 2011 - Present
Marketplace Manager, Revenue
At Advertising Business Group:
- Conducted advertiser demand analysis and provided actionable insight to field sales.
- Finished publisher configuration tuning ahead of schedule.
- Taken lead in designing and implementing the methodology for marketing initiative effectiveness study.
Sep 2005 - Jun 2011
- GPA: 3.91/4.00
- Research area: Non-parametric regression, machine learning algorithms
- Courses taken: Generalized Linear Mixed Models, Bayesian Decision Theory, Smoothing Spline Anova, Experimental Design, Machine Learning, Multivariate Analysis, Survey Sampling Design, Stochastic Processes, Financial Mathematics, Time Series, Dynamic Linear Models, Hidden Markov Models, Accelerated Failure Time Models, Survival Analysis, Longitudinal Data Analysis.