Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Revamped digital newsletter including advertising rate card. Surpassed annual revenue goal over a two-year period with a nearly 15% revenue growth.
- Develop and strengthen vendor, partner, and exhibitor relationships.
- Maintain and update association website and social media platforms including content development. Increased social media audience 66.31% over a two-year period.
- Oversee the planning, creation, and tracking of all marketing programs in coordination with the association’s overall goals including targeted direct mail, statement inserts, social media campaigns, and email marketing.
- Attend regional conferences to provide event assistance for both conference attendees and exhibitors.
- Article ‘Marketing Lessons From Clickbait Content’ published in the American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE) digital newsletter, Associations Now Plus in December 2017.
- Presented ‘Using Marketing to Drive Membership’ at the 2018 NiUG New Orleans Conference and the 2018 NiUG Discovery Conference.