Senior Quality Engineer
Schick Wilkinson Sword - Global Research, Development and Engineering Center
Responsible for providing quality management and direction to product development teams to achieve best in class quality standard requirements in all phases of new product and process development.
- Evaluated new products, manufacturing processes and measuring equipment against Schick global quality standards.
- Developed tests, sampling plans, statistical methods and data analyses for blade process validation protocols.
- Worked cross-functionally with research, new product development teams, manufacturing facilities in Germany and China to provide quality support during the new product development phases.
- Reduced product test cycle 30% by implementing laser gage for measurement of blade angles and cartridge geometry.
- Applied design for 6-Sigma (DFSS) and advanced quality planning tools to produce robust design of new products.
- Managed documentation related to quality standards, work instructions, methods for inspection and training.
- Conducted internal audits of quality management systems for ISO9001/2000 compliance.