Nov 2012 - Jan 2016
L.P. S LLC
- Plan and direct all functions of the company – Enforcing strong leadership skills to ensure efficient/effective utilization of corporate resources.
- Managed over 6,000 apartments units
- Establish and integrate the functional strategies of the company utilizing business expertise to reach financial/operational goals and objectives
- Record of success in guiding and directing employees through substantial change management, balancing engagement with strong and effective strategic leadership
- Develop sales and marketing plans including designing brochures, flyers, and e-commerce. Monitor sales performance regularly
- Ability to design strategies and observe performance metrics
- Cross-functional team management experience: Experience cooperating and working with cross company Executives
- Leadership and charisma, excellent organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Networking, B2B, B2C
- Cold call prospective clients to gain sales
Apr 2014 - Present
- Eye for detail/Creative/Talented and confident
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative and excellent in designing
- Thorough knowledge of quality standards and product registration process
- Developed methods to test and measure products and its applications
- Managed product/Analyzed needs of consumer for change in products
- Worked closely to develop prototypes for product
- Participated in quality assurance process so as to maintain the product standards
- Launched product in the market/Developed advertising, public relations and marketing communications to ensure process was efficient
- Performed market research to understand the needs of consumers
- In process of re-engineering
Dec 2013 - Dec 2015
FuXion | Prolife
- Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Corporate Communications
- Creative Team Leadership
- Product Positioning & Branding/Web & Print Content Development
- Focus Group & Market Research/Development of Training Materials
- Sales Collateral & Support/Public & Media Relations
- New Product Launch/Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Able to quickly understand customer needs and to deliver timely and cost-effective solutions
Jan 2010 - Aug 2011
Claims Assistant / Payment Processing
Citizens Property Insurance
- Assist claims support staff by managing the activities of personnel in the claims support unit to include training and development.
- Prepare claim payments with checks for mailing.
- Responsible for documenting all information relevant to the claim process in a clear concise manner and run reports as required.
- Assists Claims Support Manager and Supervisor with special projects.
- Process overnight requests.
- Schedule and organize meetings, and training classes.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining forms, spreadsheets, databases and manuals for department.
- Handle complex issues that arise within department.
- Assists with decision making and organization in relation to support unit.
- Initiate claims in EPAS, Wind and PMSC systems, including wind multi-peril and commercial claims, responsible for processing any updates and changes to claims after they have been reported.
- Assist with claims check processing, reviewing and handling of returned checks by mail.
- Enter claim payments in EPAS, PMSC and Wind systems.
- Interacts with Accounting to initiate check Stop Pay/Void requests.
- Process expense payments to vendors who provide service for Citizens Claims Administrators.
- Responsible for all accounting issues pertaining to expenses as well as problem resolution and communication with outside vendors.
- Monitor communication avenues to support claim payment processes.
2007 - 2009
Incomm Holdings/ Contemporary Staffing
- Answered inbound customer service phone inquiries related to InComm financial service cards (ATM, Visa, MIO and others)
- Handled all phone inquiries related to Fast card PINs, Carrier PINs, Bellsouth and other related long distances cards
- Answered calls in timely manner in accordance with InComm goals for call intake
- Provided timely, accurate and courteous responses to the customers concerns
- Performed basic Cardholder Customer Service functions in an accurate, timely and courteous manner; Lost/Stolen Cards, forgotten PINs.
- Followed Escalation Event procedures in accordance with Financial Services Customer Service Manual
- Meted reporting requirements as designated by Supervisor
2006 - 2007
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent performance on sales and promotional goals utilizing customer relationship management system to provide targeted sales opportunities and support pro-active selling to current and potential customers, including via telephone
- Completed all sales activity documentation to provide a record for performance tracking and assist in targeting future sales efforts
- Educated, encouraged and sold customers on other bank products
- Participated in training programs to enhance product knowledge
- Completed other responsibilities, as assigned
- Bilingual (Spanish)/Led team meetings to improve our sales/Inbound call center.
2010 - 2014
BBA Business Administration/ International Business
- Spanish- Fluent
- Italian- Intermediate
- Microsoft Publisher/Microsoft Office : word, excel, outlook, power point
- Expert Twitter, google +. facebook, Linkedln marketing & advertising
- Project management skills: Influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating abilities/An experienced team leader with the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects/Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing/Excellence Personal Communication skills/Adaptability/Tolerant to stressed situations
- Self motivated, initiative, high level of energy/Decision making, critical thinking, organizing and planning
- High touch customer service/Public speaking & presentation experience, and ability to successfully training others.