Strategic Account Manager
Defense Intelligence Agency
- Trusted advisor on all IT matters to leader of Directorate's largest customer (3,000 people) that directly supported national security operations.
- Fostered understanding and closer working relationship between home Directorate and customer Directorate; spearheaded effort to hold joint town hall to facilitate conversation and issue resolution.
- Led team to create new requirements process and contributed to solution development that reduced delivery time of IT capabilities to warfighters in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Active team member for project to revamp Requirements Management; participated in design of workforce pilot, researched best practices and created presentations documenting progress.
- Created centralized online discussion platform to enhance collaboration amongst world-wide team members and reduce duplication of effort; saved numerous man-hours and expedited customers' requirements.
- Coordinated with five internal offices for installation of computers at another Department of Defense agency supporting a critical analytic mission.