Best Friends Animal Society
- Review adoption applications as received from Adoptions Manager for approval using guidelines based on Best Friends criteria.
- Communicate with adopters before during and after adoption to ensure the safety and well-being of the adopted animal.
- Request volunteers for home visits of applicants.
- Offer resources and information to adopters when asked to help them with any training issues they may experience with their adopted dog.
- Collaborate with caregivers and medical staff when searching for a dog for an approved applicant so that personalities and any health issues of the dogs can be clearly and accurately related to the adopters so that they cna make an informed choice on which dog to adopt.
- Keep assigned cases updated using BFIS.