Steer daily business operations for startup focused on design and manufacture of custom tailored technical solutions for law enforcement, military / federal, international and OEM partner customers.
Provide direct and indirect leadership for 60+ employees across all internal departments including Administration, Engineering, Quality, Production, Distribution, and Customer Service. Drive execution of strategies and operations for purchasing, shipping / receiving, inventory management, sales & marketing, customer relations, and HR. Negotiate with vendors to purchase raw materials needed for product manufacturing. Generate and track purchase orders and bills of material. Communicate with customers to provide information and resolve problems involving orders, ship dates, and billing.
- Facilitated successful start up of enterprise spun off from parent company (Short Bark Industries);
- Created, documented, and implemented all company policies, produced company handbook, and developed programs, policies, and procedures for Human Resources.
- Coordinated transfer of all business and technical operations to new location.
- Utilized InStyle manufacturing software to generate purchase orders, receive materials, adjust inventory, track manufacturing, and ship final product.
- Established and maintained stellar track record of customer service and retention;
- Remained ahead of schedule consistently to ensure material availability and on time delivery to customers.