Led team responsible for growth of 2,000+ private-label websites generating $87M in annual revenue. Directly managed Top 25 strategic accounts representing 80% of network revenue, including Continental Airlines, Automobile Association of America (AAA), Marriott International & Disney. Worked directly with business development to onboard new accounts, establishing both HTML and XML based websites utilizing multiple products, including hotel, car, air and packaging. Effectively managed relationships and multiple business models while becoming fully proficient with the principles of affiliate marketing, search engine marketing and online merchandising.
● Organized department utilizing Salesforce.com to manage business development leads, contracts,
quarterly sales figures and partner correspondence.
● Developed and executed annual customer satisfaction survey, achieving consistent scores of 84%+ on
average (exceeding partner expectations).
● Created SEO website evaluation process, hosted teleconferences to educate both external and internal
stakeholders of SEO/SEM best practices and managed relationship with third party SEO consulting
● Implemented Strong Mail CRM system enabling mass email capabilities for program. Wrote and
disseminated all partner communications, including monthly partner newsletter, new product
announcements and system outage notifications.
● Represented World Choice Travel at Search Engine Strategies trade shows and assisted with event
logistics for annual partner conferences.