Director of Training & Organizational Development
Planned, directed and coordinated internal training and organizational development programs for company worldwide. Consulted internally with leaders and other employees to recommend options for improvement of existing programs as well as the development of new programs. Formulated corporate vision and redesigned processes and procedures to build consensus and foster organizational unity and commitment.
- Championed cultural change by partnering with business leaders to develop and adopt a new mission, vision and value statement. Planned, designed and facilitated meetings that launched the initiative to 400+ employees.
- Assessed critical business challenges and opportunities in liaison with management teams to design a 2009 training plan that aligned with key business goals.
- Designed, developed and launched the succession planning process to all executive and middle management teams, saving $24K.
- Collaborated with HR team to implement corporate survey that focused on employee attitudes. Facilitated series of meetings for 100+ people to gather feedback, resulting in company-wide action plans.
- Effectively managed vendor relationships ensuring delivery of quality services as well as controlled budget and expenses.
- Monitored and tracked training records for employees while researching technology options (including LMS).
- Successfully managed a department budget that was cut by over $90K using low-cost training strategies.
- Aligned the performance management process and accompanying tools to key business goals and values, savings of $57K.